The Career Center assists alumni in their search for professional employment. Our services are available to alumni that are currently registered with the UTEP Alumni Association. Recent graduates can access our services free of charge for a period of two semesters following their graduation from UTEP.
We ask that you create your Job Mine account to access job listings, interview schedules, and to view employers attending our career fairs. We offer alumni the following services:
• Job Listings: view and self-refer your résumé to part-time and full-time positions via Job Mine, our online database system.
• Campus Interviews: Sign up for on-campus interviews for which you meet the employers requested criteria all via Job Mine.
• Résumé Referrals: Once your résumé has been uploaded to Job Mine. Your résumé may be referred to employers requesting candidates.
• Résumé Reviews: Have one of our professional staff members assist you with reviewing your résumé, cover letter, or vitae. This can be done via e-mail or by setting an appointment, please call 915- 747-5640.
• Company Presentations: Stay tuned to the Employers on Campus calendar for date, time, and location information on the sessions sponsored by company representatives.
• Career Fairs: We invite you to attend any one of the career fairs that we host throughout the year.
* Expand your professional network, join the UTEP Alumni Association LinkedIn Group.
Contact Mr. Craig Thompson, if you encounter any problems when creating your account.