We collaborate with you on career related curriculum. Our goal is to:
• Keep you informed of agencies and corporations visiting campus.
• Provide you with salary survey information.
• Be available to you for class presentations on career related topics.
• Offer you career-related materials to supplement your course.
• Serve as the point of contact when you are contacted by an outside employer.
We encourage you to refer students to the Career Center for assistance in any of the following areas: finding a job, choosing a major or career, or applying to graduate or professional school.
Resources for Faculty - A Faculty Guide to Ethical and Legal Standards in Student Hiring